PayU Latam provides e-commerce payment services to businesses in South America including Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina through their XML API. The Rezgo integration allows for direct e-commerce payments through your Rezgo website and Rezgo POS / Back office.
Sign-up for PayU Latam
To find out more about PayU Latam and to apply for payment gateway or merchant services, please visit the PayU Latam website.
Once your account has been created and approved, you will receive an activation email with your API credentials:
- Merchant ID – 7 digit alphanumeric code e.g. ABC0001
- Account ID
- API Login
- API Key
These specific credentials will be different from your PayU Latam login credentials.
Important: In order to enable access to the API environment for your merchant ID, a request must be forwarded from the authorized e-mail address on the account or you must generate a ticket from the PayU dashboard “support” (soporte) form located in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
You will not be able to attach the PayU gateway until API access is enabled for your account.
Attach the Gateway to Rezgo
Copy and paste this information into your Rezgo account by following these instructions:
1. Navigate to Settings > Accept Payments in the Rezgo admin interface.
2. Click Use a Payment Gateway under the Accept Credit Cards heading.
3. Select PayU Latam from the list of supported gateways.
4. Enter your Merchant ID, Account ID, API Login, API Key. Select the credit cards you want to accept.
5. Click Attach Account .
If successful, the system will show the following success message: