Here are some important items that you need to know about the Rezgo Terms of Service:
- You are bound by this agreement, so read it and understand it.
- Please don’t abuse the system or try to break it.
- Please don’t try to reverse engineer it or copy it.
- Please don’t upload anything illegal or unlawful.
- Please be respectful of us and we’ll be respectful of you.
- The Internet is big, we can’t guarantee it will always work.
- The service is not free, you will be charged for using it.
- If you make test bookings, cancel them so you don’t get billed.
- Fees are not refundable.
- If you want to cancel your account, just email email@example.com.
Terms of Service
Effective Date: July 20, 2018
This Agreement between Rezgo (A Division of Sentias Software Corp), a British Columbia Corporation (hereinafter “Rezgo”) and You agree to the following terms and conditions. You acknowledge that by creating an account with Rezgo and continuing to use the Rezgo service (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.rezgo.com/rezgo-terms-of-service . Rezgo reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Rezgo website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service before you may use or continue to use the Rezgo service.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. Accounts with false or incomplete information will result in immediate termination and permanent deletion of your account and all contents.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Rezgo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Rezgo service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any pre-existing agreements (including but not limited to geographical exclusivity) or laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Canada and the Province of British Columbia.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Rezgo account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Rezgo will result in an immediate termination of your services and permanent deletion of your account and all contents.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to suspend your account should your use of the Service affect the overall performance of the Service or our ability to deliver the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Rezgo does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Rezgo does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), is transferred in an encrypted form and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, promote hate, spread lies, or is otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Rezgo does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Rezgo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Rezgo or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree that, should you use Rezgo built-in waivers, you are provided with a default standardized waiver template for your use. The laws regarding waivers of liability vary based on jurisdiction. Rezgo is not a provider of legal services or legal advice and you are advised to consult with a lawyer to determine the enforceability of the waivers that you create. In particular, you are responsible for determining the enforceability of any waivers, including their compliance with The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN, Pub. L. No. 106-229, 14 Stat. 464, 15 U.S.C. ch. 96) and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) as the UETA may be adopted in your jurisdiction. You further agree and without limiting the scope of any other included provisions, to hold Rezgo, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, members, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, that may arise in connection with your use of Rezgo built-in waivers.
- You agree not to tamper with or circumvent the Verified Guest Review service. Any attempt to submit reviews on behalf of a customer or to knowingly create false reviews will result in immediate account termination.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 21, you agree that copyright ownership of all user generated content submitted as part of the Verified Guest Reviews service shall be assigned to Rezgo. Reviews collected and managed through the Verified Guest Review service may only be displayed in conjunction with your Rezgo account. Any unauthorized use of any Verified Guest Reviews will result in immediate account termination.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- You agree that Rezgo may only be used to sell services that have a monetary value and that you will not use Rezgo to offer free services or services that have no monetary value. You agree that should you wish to use Rezgo to offer free services or services that have no monetary value, you will notify Rezgo immediately in order to negotiate a mutually agreed upon monthly fee for the Rezgo service. You agree that should you choose to use Rezgo to offer free services or services that have no monetary value without notifying Rezgo, that Rezgo, at its sole discretion, may charge you a fee it deems reasonable for the services provided.
- You agree not to hide or otherwise obstruct the “Rezgo” mark by any means.
- You agree that the relationship and interaction including but not limited to pricing, the use of the system, customer service communications both verbal and electronic, and support tickets between you and Rezgo are considered confidential and private. You agree not to share the details of any relationship and interaction between you and Rezgo and that you shall not disclose these interactions, or any portion therein, to any third party, service provider, competitor, or website, either publicly or privately. Failure to comply with such terms will result in immediate account suspension.
- You agree that, should you use the Rezgo XML API to interact with the Rezgo service, you shall be bound by the Rezgo XML API Terms of Service. Failure to comply with such terms will result in immediate account suspension.
- You agree that, should you use Rezgo built-in payments, you shall be bound by the Payments Services Agreement. Failure to comply with such terms will result in immediate account suspension.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Rezgo customer, Rezgo employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Rezgo service. All material you upload remains yours.
- By uploading images and item description content to Rezgo.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Rezgo to display and store them and you agree that Rezgo can, at any time and at its sole discretion, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to Rezgo however, by making your website public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- Rezgo does not pre-screen content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- The failure of Rezgo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Rezgo and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Rezgo (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment of Fees:
- A valid credit card is required to activate your account.
- The service will be billed based on bookings (pending and received) made during the calendar month. The booking value will be based on the total bookings less cancellations during the calendar month.
- Total bookings is based on the total booking amount displayed to the customer including all additional charges, taxes, fees, and extras.
- The service will be billed on a monthly basis. On the first business day of the calendar month you will be sent a payment notice via email. As well, an invoice will appear on the “Rezgo Account” page of your Rezgo account. Your invoice will show your amount owing in your base currency as well as the USD equivalent (based on the USD conversion rate at the time the invoice is generated).
- Your credit card on file will be charged the invoice amount in USD. Should payment fail, you will have until the 15th of the month (or next available business day) to bring your account up to date or your account will be suspended.
- Accounts that remain in arrears for 30 days from date of invoice will result in an immediate suspension of your account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Canadian (federal and provincial) taxes.
- In the event that cancellations should result in a negative amount owing on your account, this credit can only be applied to future service fees and is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
- Credit balances on accounts with no booking activity for six months will be removed at our discretion.
- You understand that payment is for services already rendered, therefore Rezgo fees are strictly non-refundable.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com
- Once your account is cancelled your account will be deactivated and all login access will be disabled.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again. Rezgo does not refund outstanding credits.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Rezgo may, at its sole discretion, suspend or deactivate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site. Should fraud be suspected and should Rezgo believe that consumers may be at risk, Rezgo may, at its sole discretion, contact consumers who have used your Rezgo account for the purposes of completing a booking and notify them of the potential risk.
- Cancellation Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Rezgo will suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity, including but not limited to canceling bookings or reducing the face value of bookings to zero for the express purpose of avoiding service fees. Such behaviour will result in legal action.
- Dormancy: Without limiting any other remedies, Rezgo may, at its sole discretion, deactivate your account if the account has remained dormant for twelve (12) months.
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
- Prices for using Rezgo are subject to change upon 14 days notice from Rezgo. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Rezgo website (Rezgo.com).
- Rezgo reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Rezgo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Choice of Law
- You agree that this Agreement shall for all purposes be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the British Columbia, and that any action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the British Columbia. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the British Columbia, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the British Columbia.
Rezgo (A division of Sentias Software Corp.)
+1 604 983 0083