PayJunction is a leading US payment gateway and merchant services provider. Rezgo integrates with the PayJunction Non-hosted API. The Rezgo integration allows for direct e-commerce payments through your Rezgo website and Rezgo POS / Back office.
Sign-up for PayJunction
To find out more about PayJunction and to apply for payment gateway & merchant services, please visit the PayJunction website. You can always call PayJunction at 1-800-601-0230.
Once your account has been created and approved, you will be able to create the following credentials:
Please follow these steps in order to reset your QuickLink (API) login and/or password:
- While logged in to your PayJunction account, click on “Gateway”, or “Gateway Overview”, in the top menu of your PayJunction account.
- Scroll down to “Option #2 – QuickLink: Advanced API Connection”
- The QuickLink login is listed under “API Login”.
- If you want to update the login and/or password, click on the “On” link, under “Status”
- Scroll down to “API – Gateway”, update your login and/or password
- Click “Save”
Attach the Gateway to Rezgo
Copy and paste this information into your Rezgo account by following these instructions:
1. Navigate to Settings > Accept Payments in the Rezgo admin interface.
2. Click Use a Payment Gateway under the Accept Credit Cards heading.
3. Select PayJunction from the list of supported gateways.
4. Enter your Username (1) and Password (2) credentials. Select the credit cards you want to accept (3).
5. Click Attach Account .
If successful, the system will show the following success message: