National Bank of Australia (NAB) provides e-commerce payment services through the NAB Transact XML API. The Rezgo integration allows for direct e-commerce payments through your Rezgo website and Rezgo POS / Back office.
Sign-up for NAB Transact
Once your account has been created and approved, you will receive an activation email with your Live Direct Post and API credentials:
- Merchant ID or EPS Merchant
Live Direct Post and API Implementation
– Merchant ID (or “EPS_MERCHANT”): XXXXXXX
– Live Transaction Password: xxxxxxx
These specific credentials will be different from your NAB Transact login credentials.
Attach the Gateway to Rezgo
Copy and paste this information into your Rezgo account by following these instructions:
1. Navigate to Settings > Accept Payments in the Rezgo admin interface.
2. Click Use Your Own Merchant Gateway (1) and then Attach Merchant Gateway (2).
3. Select NAB Transact from the list of supported gateways.
4. Enter your Merchant ID (1) and Password (2). Select the credit cards you want to accept (3).
If successful, the system will show the following success message: