Once you create a waiver for an inventory item, any point-of-sale orders that include that item will also include a waiver to be signed by the customer.
First, navigate to the order’s details page.
1. Click Sign Order Waiver.
2. Show the customer the waiver.
3. You or the customer should click Sign Waiver once the customer has read the waiver.
4. The customer can sign in the space provided (1). Depending on the device you’re using, they may sign with a mouse, their finger, or a stylus.
– If there’s an issue with the signature, the customer can click Clear to sign again (2).
5. You or the customer should click Save (3).
Print a waiver
Once the waiver has been signed, you can view, re-sign or print it. If you’re no longer in the waiver, click View Signed Waiver.
1. Click Print.
2. Follow the steps on your browser’s printing interface to complete the printing process.
Re-sign a waiver
If you’re no longer in the waiver, click View Signed Waiver.
1. Click Re-Sign.
2. Follow steps 4 & 5 above.