Some tours and activities require signed waivers. If you add a waiver, it will be available on orders made through the Rezgo point of sale. Customers who book on the web will also be required to sign the waiver before completing their bookings.
General Waiver Content
First, navigate to Settings > Templates in the main menu.
1. Locate the Waiver template under the Content Pages heading.
2. Click Modify.
3. Enter the content that should always be included in the waiver for all of your inventory items.
4. Customize any design you want included on every waiver. You can format text and add images, along with more complicated customizations like tables or lists. (If you’re displaying the waiver on a signature tablet, only the text will be displayed.)
5. Click Save Progress to save and continue editing, or Save and Close to finish editing the waiver.
6. Toggle the Waiver template to Active.
Per-Item Waiver Content
In addition to the content configured in the waiver template, you can also add waiver content that’s only displayed for specific inventory items.
First, navigate to the item’s edit page.
1. Click the Use Waiver toggle, found below the description and tickets sections.
2. Enter waiver content in the box provided. This content will be displayed after the content included in the waiver template.
3. Click Save Changes.
Once you create a waiver, it will be found on the details page of any order that includes this item going forward.
Use a signature tablet with your waiver
Once you’ve configured a waiver, you can use certain compatible signature tablets to capture customer signatures. Details are available at this link.