After you cancel a booking or order, you will need to refund the customer. Here’s how you do so by payment type:
Non-credit card transaction
1. Navigate to the booking or order’s details page.
2. Add a negative transaction for the amount to be refunded.
Payment gateway with refund support
Rezgo Built-In Payments and select gateways support refunds. If your gateway supports refunds, you can refund the amount through Rezgo directly.
1. Click Add Transaction.
2. Ensure credit card is selected as the payment method.
3. Ensure Refund is selected as the transaction type.
4. Enter the amount to be refunded (1).
5. Confirm that the refund will be processed by the gateway (2).
6. Enter the credit card’s details or swipe the customer’s card (3).
7. Enter any additional information or comments (4).
8. Click Enter (5).
Payment gateway without refund support
If your payment does not support refunds, add a negative transaction, but DO NOT process the transaction through your gateway. If you do, the customer will be double charged.