Rezgo makes it easy for your customers to make their own bookings online, but you can also take bookings manually (over the phone or in person, for example). You can do this directly from the Rezgo back end.
To create a point-of-sale booking, follow these steps:
1. Click Point of Sale in the main menu or under Bookings > Point of Sale.
2. Search for the option your customer wants to book. You can use a variety of criteria: item name, option name, date, available promo codes, location, or minimum availability, as well as combinations of those criteria.
4. Once you’ve narrowed down the specific option your customer wants to book, click that option in the search results. You can click View Details to look at the item’s details page or to see it on your Rezgo website.
5. Enter the number of passengers to be booked (1) for every pricing tier. You can see the age range, price, and cost price for every tier.
-Make any price adjustments that are required (2).
-Enter any promo codes that the customer is using (3).
-Add any necessary notes to the bookings (4).
-Add a ref ID to the booking, if needed (5).
6. Click Add to Order or Add to New Order (6).
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for any additional bookings you want to add to the order.
8. Click Attach Contact to add a contact to the order.
– To use an existing contact, you can select the contact from the dropdown list or search for it by entering the contact’s name or address in the search box.
– To add a new contact, click Create a New Contact. You will be taken to the add contact page to add the contact’s details, then returned to the order when you click Save Changes.
8. When you finish adding bookings, click Complete.
When the order is completed, you will either be taken to the Order page or the Booking page depending on your account’s settings.
From the Order page, you can set the order status, get an order receipt, manage the bookings, navigate to individual booking details and edit pages, and add transactions to the order.
From the Booking page, you can manage the booking’s status, receipts, tickets, check-in, and notifications, move the booking, view its history, add transactions as needed.
Note that back-end/POS bookings are billed at the back-end transaction rate.