When you take a booking through the Rezgo point of sale, the customer might not be present to pay. In those cases, you can send the customer a payment request so they can easily and securely pay for their booking by credit card.
- Payment requests can be sent by email or SMS.
- Payment request emails use your standard email template.
- Payment requests can only be sent if you can accept credit card payments.
- You can send a payment request for full or partial payments.
1. Click Request Payment.
2. Enter the amount to request from the customer (1). This can be anything up to the total remaining balance on the booking.
3. Select whether to send the request link by email or SMS (2).
4. Enter the customer’s email or phone number (3). If the booking already has an email or phone number associated with it, this will be filled automatically.
5. Enter your message for the customer (4). This will be shown to the customer in the email body (for email requests) and on the payment page.
6. Click Create Payment Request. The payment request will be sent to the email address or phone number you provided.