While Rezgo offers robust options for automated notifications, sometimes you may need to contact guests with information that can’t be pre-prepared. For example, you might want to send custom links to a virtual event, let your guests know about a last-minute cancellation directly, or just keep them up to date about some changes to their tour or activity.
In those situations, you can send a message of up to 320 characters out to everyone who’s booked for the event (in other words, who’s booked for a specific option on a specific date). You can do so from several locations:
From a booking
First, navigate to the details page of any booking for that event.
1. Click the menu button on the booking’s info card:
2. Click Message Event Group.
3. Select the recipients and message type (1).
- Messages can be sent by email or SMS.
- Messages can be sent to the bookings’ billing contacts alone, or to the billing contact and group members.
- Messages can only be sent to billing contacts and group members with valid email addresses or mobile phone numbers.
4. If the message is an email, enter a subject line (2)
5. Enter the body of the message (3). If the message is an SMS, remember to stay under the SMS character limit (153 characters for a single message).
6. Click Send Messages (4).
From the daily manifest
First, navigate to the event’s date in the daily manifest.
1. Locate the event you’re sending a message about.
2. Click the action button.
3. Click Message Group.
Continue from Step 3 in the section above.
From the calendar
First, navigate to Bookings > Calendar in the main menu.
1. Click the date with the event you’re sending a message about.
2. Click the event’s item.
3. Click the event’s option.
Continue from Step 3 under the Booking heading above.