As you are already aware the EU is implementing a new requirement for Secure Customer Authentication (SCA) for online payments. The deadline for support by the banks for this enhanced authentication is Sept. 14, 2019.
Rezgo is integrated with over 40+ payment gateways worldwide include many that support the European market. We will be working with our payment gateway partners to update all relevant gateways over the next few months to ensure that they all support the new requirements.
If you are a user of one of the following gateways, you can expect changes to the integration over the coming weeks and months:
- PayPal Pro (U.K.)
- Sage Pay
- Built-in Payments by TrustMyTravel
Since most EU member states have announced phased or delayed roll out of SCA enforcement, we anticipate that most banks will delay their SCA requirements accordingly. That said, we will continue to work diligently to update integrations to support SCA requirements moving forward.
No action is required by you. As the integrations are updated, they will be rolled out to production and the SCA requirements will take effect. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the SCA requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search The Blog
Most Popular Articles
- Set-jetting, Forest Bathing, and Hush Trips: 20 Innovative Tourism Business Ideas and Trends for 2023
- Your Marketing Mix: the 7 Ps of Travel and Tourism Marketing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- How To Be A Better Tour Guide
- How to Create a Business Plan for Your Tour or Travel Company