Take Rezgo wherever you need it with our new mobile application! Available on iOS devices now, the Rezgo app revolutionizes mobile booking management.
With it, you have unlimited access to your Rezgo account on the go, with features designed to take full advantage of your mobile device.
The Rezgo app makes every part of the booking process easier in the field.
- Stay logged in wherever you are.
- Take bookings quickly through the point of sale.
- Capture waiver signatures using the touch screen.
- Check in your guests using the interactive manifest.
- Call, email or SMS customers with a tap.
If you want to stay on top of everything, enable push notifications to be alerted to new bookings, status changes, and more. Tapping notifications takes you straight to your new booking or the relevant page, no need to wait for an email alert.
The Rezgo app supports compatible Bluetooth or AirPrint receipt printers, so your agents can work wherever your customers can be found. You can also swipe cards for point-of-sale bookings with compatible audio/Bluetooth card readers. Don’t have a compatible reader? That’s fine! Just scan a credit card with your device’s camera to take payment on the spot.
Concerned about security? We have you covered. Our advanced machine-learning scanner can read credit cards without the data ever leaving your device, so you can take payments securely. You can also lock down the app with Face ID, Touch ID or a passcode so your business and customer data will stay safely under your control.
Managing your entire Rezgo account is easy with the app. You can run reports, adjust your settings, set permissions, make new inventory, set rules—anything you’d like. Your device, no compromises.
Take your tour and activity business anywhere with the Rezgo app.
The Rezgo mobile application requires iOS 12.0 or later. It’s compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Search The Blog
Most Popular Articles
- Set-jetting, Forest Bathing, and Hush Trips: 20 Innovative Tourism Business Ideas and Trends for 2023
- Your Marketing Mix: the 7 Ps of Travel and Tourism Marketing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- How to Create a Business Plan for Your Tour or Travel Company
- How To Be A Better Tour Guide