If your option isn’t booked for specific dates, you can set it to have open availability instead. This will allow customers to book the option without picking a date. Rather than checking in bookings of open options, you can mark them as having been used.
1. Navigate to the option’s edit page.
2. Toggle By Date to Open.
3. Set the option’s current and maximum availability. This can be edited later if you want to add availability.
4. Select whether the option’s current and maximum availability should be hidden or shown to guests when they place a booking.
5. Set when the option Expires if needed. this can be a set date, or a set number of days after the booking is placed.
6. Click Save Changes when you finish editing the booking.