There’s room for growth in every tour business—and this week, you have the opportunity to learn how to take yours further. Experts Josh Oakes (The Sunshine Tribe) and Kelsey Tonner (Be A Better Guide Academy) are hosting a workshop for tour and activity owners just like you.
Kelsey and Josh have co-created the ‘Seven Figure Tour Business’ online program to help tour and activity owners get the results you’ve been working for. If you haven’t joined them on one of their workshops before, this is your chance!
You can get registered right here: https://www.sevenfiguretourbusiness.com/Tst-4
They’ll be sharing some of their best tips and strategies for getting more customers, scaling up your operations and dramatically increasing revenue in your tour business.
In the 7 Figures Tour Business Workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to create and execute a clear vision for your business with a simple, 1 page exercise
- 3 surprisingly simple ways to elevate your tours or activities to ‘best of the best’
- How to discover who exactly your ideal customer is, what they want…and which potential customers out there want what you are selling
- All about assembling an A-Grade team around you so you’re ready to scale up fast
- How to reach more customers and sell more tours through the right distribution channels
- How to implement a tailored distribution and marketing action plan into your tour business that’s going to make ‘7 figures’ absolutely achievable
Once again, you can get registered right here: https://www.sevenfiguretourbusiness.com/Tst-4
A little bit about Josh and Kelsey:
Josh Oakes – founder of the Sunshine Tribe and former owner of Melbourne Private Tours. Having started, run and sold his own tour business for over 7-figures, he now shares his practical knowledge and tips and coach other operators to help them replicate his success.
Kelsey Tonner, the CEO of the Online Tourism Academy and Be a Better Guide Project, has built a career on providing down-to-earth advice, inspiration and coaching to tour and activity businesses around the globe. Kelsey shares best practices from growth-focused tour businesses and lays out practical strategies for creating incredible guest experiences.
Search The Blog
Most Popular Articles
- Set-jetting, Forest Bathing, and Hush Trips: 20 Innovative Tourism Business Ideas and Trends for 2023
- Your Marketing Mix: the 7 Ps of Travel and Tourism Marketing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- How to Create a Business Plan for Your Tour or Travel Company
- How To Be A Better Tour Guide