If you have a referral arrangement with any of your service providers, you can add those details when creating or editing the provider.
Adding Referral Partners
When creating the provider, you can select whether referrals should be blind or tracked. Blind referrals are those that send customers to your referral partner’s place of business, possibly with an offer to redeem. Tracked referrals send customers to your referral partner’s website with a tracking code.
2. Toggle Use Referrals on.
3. Enter your referral information:
1. Select Blind Referrals as the referral type.
2. Click Add Offers to add any offers to track.
3. Enter offer labels and details.
4. Click Save Changes when you finish creating or editing the service provider.
1. Select Tracked Referrals as the referral type.
2. Enter a booking or referral URL for the referral partner’s website.
3. Click Save Changes when you finish creating or editing the service provider.
Once you have a referral partner set up, your users can track their referrals.