If you work with other companies who provide the services you sell through your Rezgo account, you can track them as service providers and assign inventory to them. Once service providers are assigned inventory items, you can search for them on the inventory list and list or filter by them in bookings reports.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Service Providers.
2. Click Create Provider.
3. Enter basic information about the service provider.
- Enter the name of the company (1).
- Select the provider type (2). These include tour providers, product providers, contract sales partners, sales agents, service locations, referral partners and wholesalers.
- Give the provider a brief description for reference (3).
- Enter any tags to use when for searching for providers (4).
4. Enter the company, contact, and accounting information you require.
5. Assign inventory to the service provider if needed. You can type the names of inventory items to narrow the results.
6. Assign desks to the service provider if needed for reporting and invoicing purposes.
6. Click Save Changes.