Like bookings, products can be sold through the Rezgo point of sale. First, navigate to Point of Sale in the main menu.
1. Click Purchase Products.
2. There are two ways to select a product to add to the order.
– Search for the product you want to add to the order. You can use a variety of criteria: product names, tags, variants, descriptions, and service providers, as well as combinations of those criteria.
– Scan or paste a product SKU that matches a product in your list. To do so, click Barcode Scanner, then scan or paste the SKU.
3. Select the correct product.
- Select the variant options (2, 3).
- Select the SKU you’re selling (1).
- Enter the quantity you’re selling (4).
4. Click Add to New Order (5).
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for any additional products you want to add to the order. You can also add bookings to the order.
6. Attach the customer’s contact, if applicable.
7. Click Complete.
When the order is completed, you will either be taken to the Order page or the Booking page depending on your account’s settings.
From the Order page, you can set the order status, get an order receipt, manage the purchase, navigate to individual purchase details, and add transactions to the order.
From the Booking page, you can manage the purchase’s status, receipts, tickets, check-in, and notifications, move the booking, view its history, add transactions as needed.
Note that back-end/POS orders are billed at the back-end transaction rate.