To see your invoices with their statuses, amounts, ages and more, you can create an Invoice A/R report.
First navigate to Reports in the main menu.
1. Under Accounting Reports, click Invoice A/R.
2. Specify a date range by clicking the date field (1). You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
3. Select your optional search criteria:
– User (2): Only invoices created by this user will be included.
– Status (3): Only invoices matching this status (such as open, closed or complete) will be included.
– Days Past Due (4): Invoices must be at least this many days past due to be included.
– Service Providers (5): Only invoices for these service providers will be included.
4. Click Generate Report (6).