Rezgo lets you easily create reports of your guests’ pickup locations, so that you can export them, print them or refer back to them.
Navigate to Reports in the main menu. Under General Reports, click Pickup.
1. Before you generate your report, specify a date range by clicking the date field (1). You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
2. Select Inventory Items to include in the report (2).
3. Select Service Providers to include in the report (3). This will filter the report to only include pickup locations linked to these service providers.
4. Select Booking Labels to include in the report (4). These will filter the report to include pickup locations for bookings with these labels.
5. Click Generate Report (5).
If the results include fewer than 5000 rows, this will bring up all pickups that match all the criteria you set above.
If the results include more than 5000 rows, you will be prompted to export the report when it completes. You can open the exported report in any program that supports .csv files, like Excel.