For information about gift cards, including total balances used and outstanding, you can create a Gift Cards report.
First, navigate to Reports in the main menu.
1. Under General Reports, click Gift Cards.
2. Specify a date range by clicking the date field (1). You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
3. Select whether the date range reflects the dates cards were created, last used, or expired (2).
4. Select your optional search criteria:
– Flags (3): Only cards that match these flags will be included. Flags include cards with or without balances and cards that have or have not been sent.
– Inventory Items (4): Only cards for these inventory items will be included.
4. Click Generate Report (5). This will bring up all referrals in the range you specified, including user, customer, commission, and other details.
At this point you can manage the fields of your report, print it or export it to an Excel .csv file. You can also click any line to view the relevant booking’s details.