To view a breakdown of commission amounts by bookings and cancellations, you can create a Commissions report.
First navigate to Reports in the main menu.
1. Under Accounting Reports, click Commissions.
2. Specify a date range by clicking the date field (1). You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
3. Select whether the date range is for bookings’ created-on dates or booked-for dates (2)
4. Select your optional search criteria:
– Flags (3): Only bookings that meet these criteria will be included.
– Users (4): Only bookings originating with these users will be included.
– Inventory (5): Only bookings of this inventory will be included.
– Booking Labels (6): Only bookings with these labels will be included.
– Desks (7): Only bookings originating at these desks will be included.
– Service Providers: Only bookings of inventory associated with these service providers will be included (8).
5. Click Generate Report (9). This will bring up all referrals in the range you specified, including user, customer, commission, and other details.