If you want to manually approve bookings for specific options before their status is changed to received, you can specify that in the option’s details.
First, navigate to the option’s edit page.
1. Click Advanced Options.
2. Select the appropriate status from the Set Status dropdown.
– Set by Payment Method: This is the default setting. The booking status will be left as Pending for any manual payment method or incomplete PayPal payments, or set to Received for completed payment gateway or PayPal payments.
– Approved: No matter what payment method is used, this option’s bookings will always be set to Received immediately.
– Pending: No matter what payment method is used, this option’s bookings will always remain Pending until you manually change their status.
3. Click Save Changes when you finish editing the option.
WARNING! DO NOT CHANGE THIS SETTING IF YOUR ONLY PAYMENT OPTION IS PAYPAL.