To see transaction totals for payment methods, you can create a Transactions Summary report.
First, navigate to Reports in the main menu.
1. Under Summary Reports, click Transactions.
2. Specify a date range by clicking the date field (1). You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
3. Select whether your results should include front-end transactions, back-end transactions, or both (2).
4. Select any desks you want to include (3). If this field is left blank, transactions from all desks will be included.
5. Click Generate Report (3). This will bring up the totals for transactions during the time period specified, sorted by payment type.