To see a list of tickets sold in the system, you can create a Tickets report.
First, navigate to Reports in the main menu.
1. Under General Reports, click Tickets.
2. Specify a date range by clicking the date field (1). You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
3. Select your optional search criteria:
– Created by User (2): Only tickets created by this user will be included.
– Flags (3): Only tickets matching these flags will be included.
– Desks (4): Only tickets originating at these desks will be included.
– Service Providers (5): Only tickets involving these service providers will be included.
4. Click Generate Report (6). This will bring up all tickets in the range you specified, including ticket numbers, customer name, cost, retail and more.