When you order product stock from your providers, you can track that order in Rezgo. Products on a stock order can be easily added to existing stock.
First, navigate to Products > Stock Order.
1. Click Create Order.
2. Enter the order details. These fields are for your reference.
- Provider: Select from your list of product service providers (1).
- Reference Num: Order number or other ID (2).
- Pay Type: The payment type used in the order (3).
- Ordered: The date the order was placed (4).
- Expected: The date the order is expected to arrive (5).
3. Click Add Products.
4. Select the product from your published products.
5. Select the variant options.
6. Enter the order details.
- Enter the product's SKU (1).
- Enter the quantity ordered (2).
- Enter the cost per unit (3).
Click the red X to remove any unnecessary rows (4).
7. Click Create Order.