Price sheets can be used to override retail prices for users, desks, locations or security levels who make bookings through the Rezgo Point of Sale.
To create a price sheet, navigate to Inventory > Price Sheets. If that menu item isn’t available, your user account may not have access, or you may need to enable it by customizing your menu layout.
1. Click Create Sheet.
2. Give the price sheet a name and description for reference purposes.
3. Set the price sheet to active or inactive by clicking the Active toggle (1). Active price sheets are indicated by a checkmark on green, and apply as soon as you create them or on the specified start date. Inactive price sheets are indicated by an X on grey, and must be activated before they go into effect.
4. Toggle whether rules should be able to override the prices on the sheet or not (2). This is enabled by default.
5. If the price sheet is only valid for a certain period of time, enter a start and end date (3).
6. Select whether it should be a Net-Rate price sheet or a Commission-based Price Sheet (4)
7. Set the base rate for net-rate pricing or commission (5). While inventory commission rates can be overridden on the price sheet, product commission will be set at this default rate.
8. Enter any tags you wish to use when searching for this sheet (6).
9. Continue to the sections below to assign the price sheet to users and to specify its inventory.
Assigning price sheets to users
1. Click Add New Criteria.
2. Select the users, desks, locations or security levels this price sheet should apply to. Only one price sheet can apply to a user at a time, so please ensure that you don’t create conflicting price sheets.
– If the price sheet should apply to all users who make bookings through the Point of Sale, click Everyone.
– If the price sheet should apply to specific users, select the criterion that applies. You can combine desks, locations, security levels and individual users in any combination.
3. Click the criteria field to select the users, desks, locations or security levels that should be added.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all criteria have been selected.
5. Continue to the sections below to specify inventory. If this is a net-rate or commission sheet and the default rate applies to all available inventory, click Create Price Sheet.
Selecting price sheet inventory
1. Click the Price Sheet Inventory dropdown and select Apply to these specific inventory items.
2. Click the checkbox next to any items and options that should be included in this price sheet. Click all if all inventory should be included.
3. Click Add These Options.
– To remove an option from a price sheet, click X.
Overriding the default rates and prices of inventory
Once you select specific inventory for a price sheet, you can adjust the retail price and net rate or commission. You can also track contract and contract retail values.
1. To override the retail price of inventory for all users that are assigned this price sheet, enter a new price in the Retail field (1).
– To override the default rate for net rate or commission specified above, enter a new value in the Net Rate field or a new percentage in the Commission field (2).
– The Contract (3) field is only used for contact pricing arrangements.
2. Click Create Price Sheet.