Price sheets can be used to override retail prices for users, desks, locations or security groups who make bookings through the Rezgo Point of Sale and, optionally, for front-end bookings.
To create a price sheet, navigate to Inventory > Price Sheets. If that menu item isn’t available, your user account may not have access, or you may need to enable it by customizing your menu layout.
1. Click Create Sheet.
2. Give the price sheet a name and description for reference purposes.
3. Set the price sheet to active or inactive by clicking the Active toggle (1). Active price sheets are indicated by a checkmark on green, and apply as soon as you create them or on the specified start date. Inactive price sheets are indicated by an X on grey, and must be activated before they go into effect.
4. If the price sheet is only valid for a certain period of time, enter a start and end date (2).
5. Select whether it should be a Net-Rate price sheet or a Commission-based Price Sheet (3)
6. Set the base rate for net-rate pricing or commission (4). While inventory commission rates can be overridden on the price sheet, product commission will be set at this default rate.
7. Toggle whether rules should be able to override the prices on the sheet or not (5). This is enabled by default.
9. Enter any tags you wish to use when searching for this sheet (7).
10. Continue to the sections below to assign the price sheet to users and to specify its inventory.
Assigning price sheets to users
1. Click Add New Criteria.
2. Select the users, desks, locations or security groups this price sheet should apply to. Only one price sheet can apply to a user at a time, so please ensure that you don’t create conflicting price sheets.
– If the price sheet should apply to all users who make bookings through the Point of Sale, click All Point of Sale Users.
– If the price sheet should apply to front-end bookings, click Front End Customers.
– If the price sheet should apply to specific users, select the criterion that applies. You can combine desks, locations, security groups, individual users and front-end customers in any combination. You can also allow access for specific API integrations.
3. Click the criteria field to select the users, desks, locations or security groups that should be added.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all criteria have been selected.
5. Continue to the sections below to specify inventory. If this is a net-rate or commission sheet and the default rate applies to all available inventory, click Create Price Sheet.
Selecting price sheet inventory
Price sheets apply to selected products and inventory options.
1. Click the Price Sheet Inventory dropdown and select Apply to these specific inventory items.
2. Click Add Inventory.
3. Click the checkbox next to any items and options that should be included in this price sheet. Click all if all inventory should be included.
3. Click Add These Options.
1. Click the Price Sheet Physical Products dropdown and select Apply to these specific products.
2. Click Add Products.
3. Click the checkbox next to any items and options that should be included in this price sheet. Click all if all products should be included.
4. Click Add These Options.
Remove options and products from the price sheet
To remove an option or product from a price sheet, click X.
If a product is removed, all variants will be removed with it.
Overriding the default rates and prices of inventory and products
Once you select specific inventory and products for a price sheet, you can adjust the retail price and net rate or commission. You can also track contract and contract retail values.
1. To override the retail price of inventory for all users that are assigned this price sheet, enter a new price in the Price field (1).
– To override the default rate for net rate or commission specified above, enter a new value in the Net Rate field, a percentage in the Net Rate percent field. For commission price sheets, enter a percentage at the item level or the option level in the Commission field (2).
– The Contract (3) field is only used for contact pricing arrangements.
2. Click Create Price Sheet.