Price sheets can be used to override retail prices for users, desks, locations or security levels who make bookings through the Rezgo Point of Sale.
Please note that this feature is still under development. Net-rate and commission reporting and reconciliation are currently unavailable.
To create a price sheet, navigate to Inventory > Price Sheets
1. Click Create Sheet.
2. Give the price sheet a name and description for reference purposes.
3. Set the price sheet to active or inactive by clicking the Active toggle (1). Active price sheets are indicated by a checkmark on green, and apply as soon as you create them or on the specified start date. Inactive price sheets are indicated by an X on grey, and must be activated before they go into effect.
4. If the price sheet is only valid for a certain period of time, enter a start and end date (2).
Please note that reporting and reconciliation are not currently available for commissions or net-rate price sheets, so the Sheet Type (3) and Default Rate (4) fields are only used for recording data for future use.
5. Enter any tags you wish to use when searching for this sheet (5).
6. Continue to the sections below to assign the price sheet to users and to specify its inventory.
Assigning price sheets to users
1. Click Add New Criteria.
2. Select the users, desks, locations or security levels this price sheet should apply to. Only one price sheet can apply to a user at a time, so please ensure that you don't create conflicting price sheets.
– If the price sheet should apply to all users who make bookings through the Point of Sale, click Everyone.
– If the price sheet should apply to specific users, select the criterion that applies. You can combine desks, locations, security levels and individual users in any combination.
3. Click the criteria field to select the users, desks, locations or security levels that should be added.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all criteria have been selected.
5. Continue to the sections below to specify inventory. If this is a net-rate or commission sheet and the default rate applies to all available inventory, click Create Price Sheet.
Selecting price sheet inventory
1. Click the Price Sheet Inventory dropdown and select Apply to these specific inventory items.
2. Click the checkbox next to any items and options that should be included in this price sheet. Click all if all inventory should be included.
3. Click Add These Options.
– To remove an option from a price sheet, click X.
Overriding the default rates and prices of inventory
Once you select specific inventory for a price sheet, you can adjust the retail price and net rate or commission. You can also track contract and contract retail values.
1. To override the retail price of inventory for all users that are assigned this price sheet, enter a new price in the Retail field (1).
– The Contract (3) field is only used for contact pricing arrangements.
2. Click Create Price Sheet.