To see location sales and commission information, you can create a Locations report.
First, navigate to Reports in the main menu.
1. Under Summary Reports, click Locations.
2. Specify a date range by clicking the date field (1). You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
3. Select whether the date being searched is the “created on” date or the “booked for/used” date (2).
4. Fill out your optional search criteria:
– Flags and Status (3): Results will only include sales that match these flags.
– Users (4): Results will only include sales from these users.
– Managers (5): Results will only include sales at locations overseen by these managers.
– Desks (6): Results will only include sales at those desks.
5. Click Generate Report (7). This will bring up all locations which match the filters you specified, showing their total bookings, commissions and sales numbers.