To see sales totals sorted by inventory options, you can create an Inventory report.
1. Navigate to Reports in the main menu. Under Summary Reports, click Inventory.
2. Before you generate your report, specify a date range by clicking the date field (1). You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
3. Select whether the dates being searched are the “created on” dates or the “booked for/used” dates (2).
4. Fill out your optional search criteria:
– Flags and Status (3): Results will only include sales that match these flags.
– Users (4): Results will only include sales of inventory from these users.
– Desks (5): Results will only include sales at those desks.
– Locations (6): Results will only include sales at those locations.
– Service Providers (7): Results will only include sales of inventory from these service providers.
– Inventory (8): Results will only include sales of this inventory.
5. Click Generate Report (9). This will bring up all sales that meet your search criteria, listed by inventory option.
At this point you can manage the fields of your report, print it or export it to an Excel .csv file.