Custom notifications can be created for whenever a booking’s status is changed to received, pending or cancelled.
First, navigate to Settings > Notifications.
1. Click Create Notification.
2. Enter a name for the notification (1).
3. Select whether or the notification should be sent automatically when the booking’s status is changed (active) or if it should be manually sent on or after that point (2). Customer notifications will only be sent automatically if the booking is made on the front-end.
4. In the dropdown labelled If, select the condition for sending the notification. (3) For a status change notification, select ‘The booking’s status is set to Received,’ ‘The booking’s status is set to Cancelled,’ or ‘The booking’s status is set to Pending.’
5. In the dropdown labelled For, select the inventory option(s) this notification applies to (4). If it applies to all options, leave this field blank.
6. In the dropdown labelled Then, select the recipient of the notification (5). This can be an email or SMS to the customer. It can also be a custom email addresses, SMS numbers, or a WebHook.
7.Enter the message content. You can find more information about customizing notification contents here.
8. Click Create Notification.