To see totals for transactions to be paid by contract payment partners, you can create a Contract Payments report.
First, navigate to Reports in the main menu.
1. Under Summary Reports, click Contract Payments.
2. Specify a date range by clicking the date field (1). You can choose from This Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months or a Custom Range of dates. This Month includes the current calendar month to date, not the last 30 days.
3. Select additional filters for your report:
– Locations (2): Results will only include contract payment bookings at these locations.
– Flags and Status (3): Results will only include bookings with these statuses.
– Service Providers (4): Results will only include bookings for these service providers.
– Users (5): Results will only include bookings from these users.
– Desks (6): Results will only include bookings from these desks.
4. Click Generate Report (5). This will bring up contract payment transactions, listing service provider, ref id, partner payments, and more.