You can create SMS notifications to be sent in a variety of situations–when a new booking is made, scheduled for a number of days before or after a booked-for date, and when a booking's status is changed.
First, navigate to Settings > Notifications in the main menu.
1. Click Create Notification.
2. Enter a name for the notification (1).
3. Select whether or the notification should be sent automatically when its trigger condition is met or should be manually sent on or after that point (2). Customer notifications will only be sent automatically if the booking is made on the front-end.
4. In the dropdown labelled If, select the condition for sending the notification. (3)
5. In the dropdown labelled Then, select the recipient of the notification–either "Send an SMS to the customer" or "Send an SMS to these numbers" (4). For the latter, enter the phone numbers of the recipients separated by commas.
6.Enter the message content. You can find more information about customizing notification contents here.
7. Click Create Notification.