Custom notifications can be scheduled to go out on dates surrounding a booked date–from two weeks before the date to a week after.
First, navigate to Settings in the main menu and click Notifications.
1. Click Create Notification.
2. Enter a name for the notification (1).
3. Select whether or not notifications should be sent automatically when the trigger condition is met (active) or should be manually sent on or after that point (2). Customer notifications will only be sent automatically if the booking is made on the front-end.
4. In the dropdown labelled If, select the correct day in relation to the booked date (3) For example, if you want the notification to be delivered one week before the booked date, select “It is 7 days before the booked date.”
5. In the dropdown labelled For, select the inventory option(s) this notification applies to (4). If it applies to all options, leave this field blank.
6. In the dropdown labelled Then, select the recipient of the notification (5). This can be an email or SMS to the customer. It can also be a custom email addresses, SMS numbers, or a WebHook.
7.Enter the message content. You can find more information about customizing notification contents here.
8. Click Create Notification.