If you need information from each guest in a booking, you can add booking fields that will be asked for each guest.
1. Navigate to the option’s edit page.
2. Under Booking Fields, click Add Guest Forms.
This brings up the Add New Guest Form window.
4. Configure your guest form.
If you want to start from a copy of an existing field, select it and click Load (1). Otherwise, select the field type you want to use (2).
- Short text – a small blank text-entry field
- Checkbox – a box the customer can either check or leave unchecked
- Dropdown – A dropdown list from which your customer can make one selection from the options you configure.
- Multiple Choice – a list from which your customer can choose multiple selections from the options you configure.
- Large Text Area – a large blank text-entry field.
- Price Checkbox – a checkbox that lets customers select optional add-ons that will adjust the booking’s total by the amount you enter in the Price field.
Enter the field’s title, which will appear to the left of the guest form (3).
Enter instructions (4). These can tell your customer what they’re being asked to fill out in more detail.
Toggle whether the field should be required or not (5).
Configure any additional options, depending on your field type (6).
Look over the form preview to make sure it displays how you intend (7).
Click Add Field (8).
You can organize the order your guest forms will appear by dragging the arrow to the left of the form.
You can delete a guest form by clicking the X to the right of the form.
Click Save Changes when you finish adding fields.