When you create an option, you can add line items that will be included when booking that option. You can also add line items directly to a booking.
2. Click Add Line Items.
3. Here, you can select a saved bundle if you have any.
If not, continue to add a new line item.
4. Give the line item a label (1).
5. Select whether it should add a percentage or dollar amount (2).
6. Enter the amount (3).
7. If the line item is a tax, check the box labeled Tax (4). Taxes don’t add to each other, only the subtotal of the booking and any non-tax line items listed above the tax.
8. Click Add This Line (5).
9. When you finish adding all the line items you want to include, click Save Changes.