Looking to increase bookings from highly affluent customers? Wondering what they want from their vacations? Our infographic has habits and demographics you can use to drive luxury travel bookings.
6 tribes of Luxury Travel:
- Independent and affluent
- Always luxury
- Strictly opulent
- Special occasion
- Cash rich, time poor
- Business and luxury
83% of affluent consumers prefer to spend money on travel rather than luxury goods.
Top 5% of most affluent travellers are primary between the ages of 35 and 55.
What drives booking decisions:
- Undiscovered locations
- Leisure and relaxation
- Education and enrichment
- Welness and health
Want to know more about appealing to luxury travelers? Check out our list of key luxury trends for 2017.
Search The Blog
Most Popular Articles
- Set-jetting, Forest Bathing, and Hush Trips: 20 Innovative Tourism Business Ideas and Trends for 2023
- Your Marketing Mix: the 7 Ps of Travel and Tourism Marketing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- How to Create a Business Plan for Your Tour or Travel Company
- How To Be A Better Tour Guide