Recently, Rezgo’s Rino Falvo sat down for a video interview with Bookable Tourism founder Meredith Rangel to discuss key steps tour operators can take to help their tourism companies adapt to the post-pandemic landscape.
Meredith has nearly 20 years experience in the tourism industry across hotels, tours, attractions and travel technology. Meredith specializes in distribution and marketing, and for the past 8 years, she delved into booking technology as a solution to streamlining connectivity between supplier and distribution and meeting customer expectations. She knows that tourism operators need to sell seats in order for them to keep doing what they love each and every day–a goal shared by all of us here at Rezgo.
Check out the video to learn more about what Meredith recommends for adapting to post pandemic travel for your business, and visit us on YouTube to join the conversation.
Search The Blog
Most Popular Articles
- Set-jetting, Forest Bathing, and Hush Trips: 20 Innovative Tourism Business Ideas and Trends for 2023
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- Your Marketing Mix: the 7 Ps of Travel and Tourism Marketing
- How to Create a Business Plan for Your Tour or Travel Company
- How To Be A Better Tour Guide