Is your tour company ready to take the next step to success on your path to becoming a 7-figure business?
Two of the foremost experts in the field are offering the Rezgo community an exclusive invitation to their upcoming workshop:
7-Figure Tour Business
How to systematically grow sales, scale operations and drive profits in your tour or activity
Thursday, March 14th at 10am PST (7pm CET/4am AEST March 15th)
Josh Oakes, founder of the Sunshine Tribe and former owner of Melbourne Private Tours and Kelsey Tonner, CEO of the Online Tourism Academy and Be a Better Guide Project are offering this opportunity to learn how to take your tour company to the next level.
Having started, run and sold his own tour business for over 7 figures, Josh now shares his practical knowledge and tips and coaches other operators to help them replicate his success.
Kelsey has built a career on providing down-to-earth advice, inspiration and coaching to tour and activity businesses around the globe. Kelsey shares best practices from growth-focused tour businesses and lays out practical strategies for creating incredible guest experiences.
Here’s what you will discover in this free online workshop:
- The four things you should NOT be doing with your time when scaling a tour company
- Building an outsourcing master plan: Your first and most important steps
- Market research shortcuts: Where to find a gold mine of consumer data for expanding your tour business
- Distribution 101 – Crafting a compelling elevator pitch (& delivering it like a pro)
- The EXACT systems used to scale Melbourne Private Tours to over $2 million / year in annual revenues
- How to price your tours and packages for maximum profit
Attend the workshop live to participate in a real-time Q&A session and ask questions related DIRECTLY to your business, your growth and individual needs.
All live participants will also receive the following bonus resource: ‘Staffing for Success: A Personal Development Plan (PDP) Template’
Special Rezgo Bonus:
For valued members of the Rezgo community, Kelsey and Josh will be gifting a Tour Business Elevation coaching session to 2 lucky people who attend the workshop live.
Don’t miss out—get registered here.
Search The Blog
Most Popular Articles
- Set-jetting, Forest Bathing, and Hush Trips: 20 Innovative Tourism Business Ideas and Trends for 2023
- Your Marketing Mix: the 7 Ps of Travel and Tourism Marketing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Travel Agencies (OTAs)
- How to Create a Business Plan for Your Tour or Travel Company
- How To Be A Better Tour Guide