By default, all emails coming from the Rezgo system are sent from email@example.com on behalf of your email address. The Rezgo.com domain has been verified and has an excellent reputation which means that emails coming from this domain are generally not flagged as spam or caught by filters.
If you have your own domain email service, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, Rezgo can send using your domain instead of the default Rezgo domain. This is not available for customers who have generic emails such as those from Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail.
If you would prefer to use your own email address instead of having the emails come from the default Rezgo email address, you will need to have access to manage your DNS records. If you do, then you can follow these steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com indicating that you would like to use your own domain and email address for sending notifications. Include the email address that you would like to verify.
- Once we process your request, a verification email will be sent to the email that you provided in the support ticket.
- DO NOT click on the link to verify the email address. Instead, forward the verification email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of the verification step for you.
- We will give you instructions for updating your DNS to allow sending from your own domain. If you already know how to set up SPF and DKIM records, you can find the required information here.
- Once your domain and email have been verified, we will automatically set your account to use your domain and email instead of the default Rezgo email.
Please note that this process may take up to two business days to complete. Once your emails have been set to use your own domain, Rezgo cannot guarantee deliverability of notifications as your domain reputation may result in higher spam or filtering issues.