If you search for the same information regularly, you can save your search to make it easy to repeat in the future. You can also save searches for other users of your Rezgo account.
1. On any page that supports searching (Such as Bookings, POS, Contacts and Reports), enter your search criteria.
2. Click Search.
3. Click Save This Search at the top of the search results.
4. Enter a name for the search for easy reference (1).
5. Select whether the search should be saved for yourself, all users of your company’s Rezgo account, or all users of specific security groups (2).
6. Toggle Pin Search to active if you want to pin the search to the dashboards of every user you’re saving it for (3).
7. Click OK.
The search will be added to your list of saved searches on that page. In future, you can click Saved Searches and the name of the search to bring up a search with the same criteria.
If you pinned the search, it will also be added to your dashboard.