Rezgo gives you the option to use your own custom domains for your Rezgo website.
First, you’ll need to set up a domain by following these steps:
- Register your domain with a Domain Registrar.
- Use the Domain Registrar’s DNS Management feature to create a CNAME record.
- Point your domain (e.g. *.yourdomain.com) to app.rezgo.com
These changes may take approximately 24-48 hours to take effect.
Once your domain is successfully pointed to Rezgo, log in to Rezgo.
1. Navigate to Settings in the main menu and click Website & Widget.
2. Click Attach Custom Domain.
4. Click Attach Domain.
When you attach a domain, it will be listed with a status message that indicates whether it is responding or not. If not, you may need to make changes with your Registrar.