If you need to create a product that's similar to an existing product, you can create a duplicate.
First, navigate to the products list.
1. Click the action button next to the product you want to duplicate.
2. Click Duplicate.
3. Click OK to confirm the duplication. This may take a few moments.
4. Click the duplicate product.
5. Edit the duplicate product.
– The duplicate product's name includes "copy" by default and should be changed to something original.
– New SKUs will automatically be assigned to variants – these should be edited if you have pre-existing SKUs for these variants.
– Pricing and stock should be confirmed for the new product.
6. Click Save Changes.
7. Click Publish if you're ready to publish the new product.