If you sell gift cards through Rezgo, you can customize the email sent out to customers when they purchase a gift card.
First, navigate to Settings > Notifications.
1. Locate If a gift card is purchased in the list of notifications.
2. Click the notification bar.
3. Click Edit.
4. Enter the email’s subject line (1).
5. Edit the template (2). You can add images, change the text, redesign the layout, and more.
Note: Make sure the following card variables are included in your email content:
- amount: This is the value of the gift card.
- card_number: This is the number the recipient will need to enter to use their gift card.
- card_expiry: If your gift cards expire, include this to show the expiry date.
- card_message: This is the custom message your customer left when purchasing their gift card.
- card_sender: This is the name entered by the customer who purchased the gift card.
You can find the variables under Card Vars if you need to add them back to the template.
6. Click Save Changes (3).