Security levels restrict the functions and sections of the Rezgo admin that your system users can access. Note that restricted functions and sections are still visible, but they are not accessible.
To create a security level, navigate to Settings > Security Levels.
2. Name your new security level (1). The name must not already be in use.
3. Add an optional description (2).
4. Uncheck any functions that users in this security level shouldn't be able to access (3). If you want to give users access to settings, check the settings they should be able to access.
5. Disable any sections that users in this security level shouldn't be able to access (4).
6. Click Home on any section to start users in this security level in that section when they log in (5).
7. Click Create Security Level when you've finished configuring it (6).
Duplicate a Security Level
If you'd like to create a security level that's very similar to one that already exists, you can duplicate the existing level.
1. Locate the security level you want to duplicate.
3. Make any necessary adjustments to the security level. By default its name will be listed as a copy of the existing level.
4. Click Create Security Level.