If you have a collection of pre-determined ticket IDs that you need to attach to new bookings of specific options, you can create ticket pools to associate with that option.
For most activity providers, ticket pools aren’t necessary. By default, Rezgo automatically generates ticket IDs for new bookings. You only need to create a ticket pool if you have specific IDs from outside the system that need to be assigned–for example, if you’re reselling tickets for a supplier who provides you with a list of approved ticket numbers.
To create a ticket pool, first, navigate to Inventory > Ticket Pools.
1. Click Create Ticket Pool.
2. Give the ticket pool a name (1). This is the name you’ll select when you attach the pool to an inventory option.
3. Add a description so you know exactly what this ticket pool is for (2).
4. If you don’t want the ticket pool to be usable immediate, toggle Active off (3).
5. Enter your available ticket IDs separated by commas, spaces or new lines. These are the ticket IDs that will be assigned when anyone books the associated option.
6. Enter email addresses (5) for anyone who should be alerted when your ticket pool drops below a certain number of available tickets.
You can define that number by entering it in the Threshold field (4). If you leave this blank, alerts won’t be sent out.
7. Click Create Ticket Pool.
Once you create a ticket pool, you’ll need to attach it to an inventory option.