Set-up with Viator
Connecting Rezgo to the Viator Supplier API
- Once you have signed up with Viator, you will be assigned a representative who will help you with your account.
- Contact your representative and let them know that you would like to connect to your Rezgo account using the Supplier API. Be sure to cc’ firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are aware of the request and can expedite the connection with Viator.
- Viator will contact Rezgo to map your tours and activities and enable the API connection. The time this process will take depends on Viator’s availability – they should give you an estimate of what to expect. Note that this process can take some time.
- Once Viator has mapped your tours and pricing, Viator will contact Rezgo to get an API key for your account.
- Rezgo generates an API for your account and sends it to Viator. The API key can be found in your “API Keys” section on your Settings > Integrations.
Note that once your account is connected, you will need to update your Viator account whenever you add or remove tours or activities from your Rezgo account. In order to avoid issues with mapping, it is recommended that you set-up your tours and activities on Viator so they closely match your tours and activities in Rezgo.
- Bookings imported through Viator and other distribution partners are billed at the back-office/point-of-sale transaction fee rate of 1% based on the retail rate of the option in Rezgo.
- Rezgo does not create an API Key to for your account without a direct request from Viator. If you did not request a direct API connection with Viator, you need to contact your Viator representative.