If you want to remove an inventory item entirely from the system, you can delete it. This will remove all its images, options and other configuration details. If you’d rather just remove it from public listings, visit this support page. Otherwise, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Inventory in the main menu.
2. Find the inventory item you want to delete by searching or browsing through your list of items.
3. Click the action button to the right of the item you want to delete.
4. Select Delete Item.
5. Click OK to confirm that the item should be deleted.
From the item’s details page
1. Navigate to the item’s details page.
2. Click the trash button.
3. Confirm that you want to delete them item by clicking OK.