Once you’ve created an API key, you can still change the IPs that have permission to access it and the permissions it allows.
1. Navigate to Settings > API Access in the main menu.
2. Locate the API key you want to edit.
3. Click the edit button to the right of the key.
4. Make adjustments to IPs or permissions.
5. Click Save Key.
You can also delete API keys you no longer need:
1. Locate the API key you want to delete.
2. Click the trash button to the right of the key.
3. Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the key.