If you want to connect with the Rezgo API, you’ll need an API key.
1. Navigate to Settings in the main menu and click Integrations.
2. Click Create API Key.
This brings up the Create a New API Key window.
4. Leave your API key toggled to active (2) if you intend to let it be used immediately. If you want to enable it later, toggle this off.
5. If only certain IP addresses should be able to access this key, enter them as a comma separated list (3).
6. Uncheck any functions the API key should not be able to access.
7. Select any assignments this API key’s bookings should automatically include.
8. Click Create API Key.