If you’re using Rezgo’s Sales Desk features, you can enable opening and closing of desks. This allows your staff to count stock, cash, and/or payments at the start and end of the day.
First, navigate to Settings > General Settings in the main menu.
Enable Opening & Closing
1. Click the Opening & Closing dropdown under Sales Desks.
2. Select Enable opening and closing of desks.
3. Click Save Changes.
This will enable opening and closing with default settings.
Configure Opening & Closing Procedures
You can also adjust these settings further:
(1) Stock Counts: Allow desk users to see the expected stock counts on opening and closing, or hide those totals from them.
(2) Payment Counts: Allow desk users to see expected payment totals on closing, or hide those totals from them.
(3) Count Attempts: The number of attempts a desk user can make to enter the expected counts before a discrepancy is flagged for stock or payments.
(4) Cash Counts: Count cash by denomination or exclude cash counts except as a payment type.
(5) Collect Stock Alternates: If your stock includes alternates, count those separately or under a single entry in the stock count.
Remember to click Save Changes when you finish adjusting your settings.