Sell through GetYourGuide & Manage with Rezgo
Direct integration with GetYourGuide means you can manage your availability and revenues in one place.
Direct Integration with GetYourGuide
When a customer books your tours or activities on GetYourGuide, the booking is pushed directly to your Rezgo account. In addition, GetYourGuide checks your availability in real-time to make sure that you have the space available for the customer who is booking.
Why Sell through GetYourGuide?
Over 25 million travellers use GetYourGuide to book their tour or activities around the World.
They Speak the Language
The GetYourGuide team of language experts will optimize your activities for the global market and translate it into 18 languages.
Provide GetYourGuide with net rates based on your best published rates. GetYourGuide adds a mark-up and sells directly to travelers. They make money only when they sell your tours or activities.
There’s no hidden cost or fees. You’ll pay a commission for successful bookings. Payout is each month.
Getting Ready to Sell through GetYourGuide
In order to sell your tours and activities through GetYourGuide, you will need to make sure that you have your inventory set-up correctly in Rezgo and that you are able to provide GetYourGuide with net rates. Once you feel you are ready to start selling, you can apply to become a supplier partner and begin the connection process. Make sure to tell GetYourGuide that you are using Rezgo as your reservation system.
How GetYourGuide & Rezgo Work Together
- Customer visits GetYourGuide.com and finds your tour or activity.
- The customer selects the date of their travel.
- GetYourGuide checks your Rezgo account for availability and sends the results to the customer.
- When the customer books your tour, they pay GetYourGuide directly.
- GetYourGuide sends the confirmed booking to your Rezgo account. The booking shows up in your account has having originated from GetYourGuide.